Fleck is considered to be the top manufacturer of water softeners. Fleck models really score well on all fronts. The brand offers a variety of price options and different sizes to fit different household needs. Fleck water softeners will provide your home with many years of trouble free service. Having one of these systems installed in your home will allow you to enjoy the benefits that soft water can bring. Fleck has solid customer satisfaction ratings. To learn more about the benefits of using a Fleck water softener and its top products, continue reading this Fleck water softener reviews article.
Top Fleck Water Softeners
Fleck 5600 SXT
Fleck 5600 SXT is the best rated model from the brand and the best water softener on the market. This is a 48,000 grain softener, though it’s also available in other sizes.
Using the ion exchange process, the system eliminates calcium and magnesium. The meter based regeneration starts the process only when it needs to. The system works by analyzing your daily water usage and then automatically setting the time for the regeneration. If you daily water usage patterns will change, the system will adjust accordingly.
For easy programming this Fleck model comes with SXT controller. It’s the latest piece of technology from the brand. It features an LCD display, touchpad controls, and most importantly a 48 hour internal power backup. The interface is user friendly and easy to read.
Fleck 7000 SXT
This particular model also offers 48,000 grains capacity, though can also be purchased in other sizes. It features the same SXT controller that you can program to get maximum efficiency. The controls and interface are both user friendly.
Also, it incorporates the same on demand flow meter. So it will regenerate only based on water use and not time, which allows you to save salt and water.
The high flow valve provides the maximum flow rate of the unit at 12 gallons per minute. The resin tank is made of the same quality as the 5600 SXT model and the brine tank features the same capacity for holding approximately 250 pounds of salt.
Fleck 9100 SXT
Fleck 9100 SXT features two resin tanks with 1.5 ft3 high capacity resin per tank. The twin tanks alternate treatment, so you will never run out of soft water. When one tank starts regenerating, the system switches to the other tank to provide you with unlimited supply of softened water.
The round brine tank has a larger size compared to the other models and it can hold up to 300 pounds of salt.
The On Demand flow meter works to conserve salt and water, regenerating only according to your water use. The high capacity resin is capable of removing up to 48,000 grains between regeneration cycles. The reinforced polymer valve provides a high flow with the maximum rate of 12 gallons per minute.
Benefits of Fleck Water Softeners
- Environmentally friendly. Fleck uses only the finest quality materials in the production of their products. They also use less salt compared to many softeners from other brands and their technology is designed to lower annual power consumption.
- Simple to use. Fleck provides each of its water softeners with an electronic powerhead. It features push buttons that makes programming the unit really easy.
- Fully assembled. All the Fleck models are shipped fully assembled, so it won’t any arrive with any small parts missing. You get the water softener ready for plumbing in. You can either do it yourself or get a professional to do it.
- Different sizes available. Depending on the size of your household, your average water usage and the hardness of your water, you will need a particular size of the water softener. Fleck offers models with different capacities for big and small households.
- Customizable parts are easy to find. At any time you can obtain extra parts for your water softener, whether it is plumbing adaptors, mesh resin, or anything else.
- High flow valves. This feature prevents loss of water pressure.
- WQA certified. There are not many other softeners that have the WQA certification. This creates more trust for the brand.
The Bottom Line
Overall, Fleck is the most popular brand on the market that has gained good reputation among its customers. Their water softeners are the best in terms of quality and reliability. They offer good efficiency, you will really see the results of the water getting much softer, which will greatly benefit your household. The technology they use minimizes the waste water and use of salt. The majority of the Fleck water softener reviews only mention the advantages of using these systems. The company provides great warranties and has an excellent help line. Fleck water softeners are an affordable, practical and easy solution for dealing with hard water problems.